martes, 5 de diciembre de 2023

Tema 3 Inventions and Discoveries


https://youtu.be/MqmqCafqUZ4 



 3. Hello everyone, how are you? My name is Valéry Pérez and I am a seventh-semester psychology student at Simón Bolívar University.

Today I want to talk about investments and discoveries.

I would like to talk about plastic surgeries, I don't want to say that it is bad, but there are many unconscious people who abuse it, previously it was for health reasons, but they have turned it into aesthetics, which is not bad, but there has been an increase in the death of patients who have died. about Botox belly fat reduction surgeries among others.

And breast implant placement and patients do it unconsciously regardless of the risks and infections they may contract or obtain. Better to be judicious and continue going to the doctor so you can see how you have evolved without taking any risk.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Tema 5 A Beautiful Place

 5.Hello everyone, how are you? My name is Valéry Pérez and I am a seventh-semester psychology student at Simón Bolívar University.   Today ...