https://youtu.be/FmoZpjs2ZT4
2.Hello everyone, how are you? My name is Valéry Pérez and I am a seventh-semester psychology student at Simón Bolívar University.
I would like to talk about my vacations, although you could say that since I started university, vacations don't last long because of the homework they leave behind, among other things.
But my vacation is always to visit relatives from Barranquilla and Sincelejo, but we always take advantage of every moment to go for a walk, to the beach, to parties, or to some tourist town that presents itself.
I like to spend time with my family but more with my partner and friends having a meal watching movies or partying even going to a city for a walk and going to the beach or river is fun I don't have a favorite holiday since it doesn't matter to me, anyway way we enjoy and do things we never thought we would do.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario