lunes, 19 de junio de 2023

BLOG UNIT 2


 COMMUNICATIVE SITUATION #2


 Think about a time when you were really sick. Say how you felt and what kind of illness you had. Tell what you did while you were sick and how long it took you to get better. Say at least five sentences. 1. When I get sick it is possibly due to inflammation, intoxication, vomiting, dizziness, when this happens I sit or lie down in bed but sometimes I vomit or have trouble breathing sometimes and it lasted between two days or a week for the most part Sometimes I am admitted to a hospital accompanied by my mother or another relative taking care of me where they inject me or check me up

Enlace del vídeo https://youtu.be/MmMw1fGl54c 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Tema 5 A Beautiful Place

 5.Hello everyone, how are you? My name is Valéry Pérez and I am a seventh-semester psychology student at Simón Bolívar University.   Today ...